Irish setter pull on boots review
Many Irish Setter boot models are made for Hunters. Hunters have to go through harsh environments and tough challenges. The boots have been designed to help them combat their tough daily routine. It provides comfort and protection in their regular activity.
Irish Setter Work Men’s 83912 Marshall 11″ Pull-On Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot
The features of the boots
- The Irish Setter pull on boots is made with 100% leather.
- These are imported and have a rubber sole.
- The pull on work boot has full-grain waterproof leather and polyurethane removable footbed.
- It meets electrical safety hazard rating ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/7.
- The Ultradry waterproofing system keeps the boots dry all day long.
- It has a lining Vamp-Khaki Drill. Lining Quarter-Combat Super Knit
- The use of RPM composite technology helps to reduce the weight without affecting comfort and durability.
- The boots have heat resistant outsole which is resistant to melting up to 475 Fahrenheit.
- Shaft measures approximately 12″ from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5″
- Platform measures approximately 0.75″
- Boot opening measures approximately 15″ around
- 11-inch pull-on steel toe
Cleaning Procedure of the pull on boot
To clean use lukewarm water and wipe off the dirt from the surface of the boot. After cleaning let it dry naturally. Use non-scented soap if required.
The Irish setter pull on boots comes with a stylish design and brilliant brown color.
These hunting boots come in a wide variety of sizes. Starting with 8 up to 16. There are two versions wide and regular for each available size. The availability of different sizes gives the hunter their perfectly fitted footwear.
What Kind of problem does it solve
- Dry: The UltraDry construction and the moisture management lining keeps the feet dry. The waterproof components also give long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Electrical Hazard Free: The Electrical Hazard protective sole is designed to reduce the electric hazard. It also provides a secondary source of protection.
- Light Weight: The use of RPM technology helps breakthrough composite materials and reduce the weight of the boot.
- Durability: The boot has been engineered to be durable. Unlike traditional boots, these boots are comparatively light.