Georgia logger boots reviews
Georgia boots are made for hard-working people like worker farmers and hunters. With the thought that the boot must work as hard as the people wearing them. These are made to give long hours wearing comfort. The boots are specially designed to give comfort and protection. Georgia oot continues to do whatever it takes to improve and give the customers what they promised.
Georgia Boot Men’s Loggers G7313 Work Boot
The Features of the boots
- Georgia Boots are made with 100% leather
- These waterproof imported boots have a rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Ankle” from arch
- The boot has a protective steel toe and lace-up closure
- The solid stud hooks & eyelets set on steel washers – These will not pull out.
- The shoe has a rear pull loop.
- It also has an abrasion-resistant rubber outsole
8 Inches in height and weight is 6.1 pounds per pair for a size 10
The work boot has sizes available from 8 to 5. There is also a wide and regular size for each one. These shoes are mostly for bigfoot people who mostly struggle to get a pair of boots for them.
The loggers’ boot comes with three attractive colors. Brown, Tumbled Chocolate and Chocolate. This stylish boot has a good color and design balance.
What kind of problem does it solve
- Size: It solves the problem of not getting the right pair at the right size. The wide range of sizes gives the customer a big relief in choosing the boot.
- Warranty: All Georgia products come with a warranty service that attracts its customers to buy its products more. The warranty includes up to 1 year of product warranty against and kings of manufacturing faults.
- Guaranty: Georgia products provide a waterproof guarantee of 6 months from the purchase date which motives the customers to buy their product.
- Comfort: The boot provides long hour comfort even in a harsh work environment.