Epic 600 MX Treadmill Review – PickFairly
If you’re looking for a quality treadmill and one that’s built to last, then the Epic 600 MX Treadmill is the one for you! It specifically designed to withstand frequent and heavy use. It’s a serious treadmill for the serious user. It also comes with a variety of amazing features to suit all of your fitness needs!
Epic 600 MX Treadmill features:
It offers 14 Workout Programs to keep you motivated! There are 8 Personal Trainer workouts that automatically adjust the speed and incline of the treadmill during your workout while the 2 Heart Rate workouts help you stay in your target workout zone by automatically increasing the speed based on your heart rate. This treadmill also comes with 4 Learn programs that you can customize yourself.
Why Epic 600 MX Treadmill is one of the best?
In addition to the standard features, this treadmill uses a SpaceSaver Design so you can fold your treadmill vertically for storage. So you can save on space! To make it even easier, this treadmill includes a powerful shock that helps you lift with just an easy push.
It also uses cutting edge technology by providing extremely clear, color backlit readings that can be seen from nearly every angle without glare. It also features a 7 x 10 workout matrix so you know what to expect throughout your workout.
- one of the better warranties from ICON at this price
- the strength of the motor is a good fit for the belt
- the belt size is of a decent width and length console is easy to use and understand
- 325lb weight capacity is above average for this price range
- fans, cushioning systems, and space saver folding technology are included
- heart rate monitoring via only pulse sensors, wireless chest strap not included
- taller runners (6′) might find treadmill belt a little short
- not the most luxurious looking treadmill but this is to be expected given the price
- An older model that’s still somewhat competitive though you would probably be better off with a newer Nordictrack model.